The Treasury is organised into five groups, Fiscal, Macroeconomic, Revenue, Markets and Corporate Services with support coming from the Corporate Services Group and the Strategic Communications Division.
The Treasury portfolio includes 11 agencies:
- The Treasury
- Australian Bureau of Statistics
- Australian Competition and Consumer Commission
- Australian Office of Financial Management
- Australian Prudential Regulation Authority
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission
- Australian Taxation Office
- Corporations and Markets Advisory Committee
- Inspector-General of Taxation
- National Competition Council
- Productivity Commission
The portfolio has three ministers: the Treasurer, the Assistant Treasurer and Minister for Competition Policy and Consumer Affairs and the Minister for Superannuation and Corporate Law.